HSE & CDM Advice
An in-house team dedicated to health, safety and welfare
Investors, developers and operators working on renewable energy developments have many strategic priorities, one of which is the legal and moral responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of everyone involved in their projects.
At Locogen, our dedicated in-house health and safety specialists provide support across the full range of clean energy technologies. They will help you to manage health and safety risks on projects and sites at every stage in the life-cycle of the development. We ensure that these are managed to legal standards, providing confidence in the safe delivery of your project.
We deliver a range of services within the health and safety field, including acting as Principle Designer and/or Principle Contractor for large-scale projects.
Our health and safety services include:
- Health and safety support (full or part time)
- Risk studies based on technology, environment and resources
- Development of a project health and safety risk management process
- Project health and safety reviews
- Conducting and supporting design reviews
- Full client CDM services
- Vendor assessments
- Health and safety audits
- Health and safety inspections
- Construction phase plan development
- Incident investigations
- Risk assessments
- Planning and mobilisation assessments
- Development and implementation of a project health and safety management system
- Development and review of risk assessments and Safe Systems of Work (SSOW)
- Facilitation of risk and lesson learnt workshops
- Health and safety training