With gas prices rising, rebated fuel reforms approaching, and net zero targets looming, many industries will struggle to sustainably fuel their operations.
This webinar aims to shine a light on:
- Market changes and how they will impact your sector
- The alternative technology options for your business
- Key commercial benefits, costs, and considerations based on real examples
- How Locogen can support you through the energy transition
With the UK government setting a legally binding target to achieve net-zero carbon by 2050 (2045 in Scotland) industry leaders are looking hard at ways to decarbonise their businesses.
Some sectors, such as process industries, are more difficult than others. Distilleries, for example, are high energy users, traditionally using fossil fuels to generate steam for the distillation process.
This webinar uses real-world examples of how these obstacles can be overcome, including:
- The options available to reduce carbon emissions for a hard to decarbonise industry
- Innovative solutions, including hydrogen, novel heat storage and more
- Key rewards and risks based on real examples
- Opportunities to roll out these solutions to other industry sectors