We’re an internationally recognised and award-winning expert in facilitating the development, construction and operation of renewable energy systems for our partners and clients.
We provide all the expertise, services and support our clients need to invest in high quality renewable energy and low carbon technologies in the UK and internationally. We do this by providing consultancy and contracting services to clients and through direct investment in projects and technology solutions with our partners.
This is achieved through our UK and international subsidiary companies:
- Locogen Asset Management: Providing safe and proper operation of renewable assets whilst also maximising revenue streams and boosting ROI for our clients.
- Locogen Consulting: Providing investment-grade technical and commercial expertise and advisory services to support the development, design, build and operation of projects.
- Locogen Energy Services: Providing turnkey design and build services to deliver low carbon energy solutions in the built environment.
- Locogen Investments: Investing internationally in technology solutions and companies aligned with our vision.
- Locogen SAS: Investing in the development and operation of renewable energy projects in France, either independently or with our partners.
We operate across the renewable power, low carbon heat and low carbon transport sectors. We carefully select reputable high-performing technology providers for our solutions, but always remain independent to ensure the best solutions for each individual situation.
We consent, engineer, procure, construct and operate solutions that deliver results and provide an attractive return on investment for our clients. We offer a full range of services to develop, build and operate all mature and demonstrably successful technologies in these sectors, from concept through construction to operation and decommissioning.
Locogen, in partnership with Turner & Townsend, are delighted to be working with the North East and Yorkshire (NEY) Net Zero Hub to drive the decarbonisation of public sector buildings across the region. We will be helping to deliver programme management services for the North East & Yorkshire Public Sector Estate Decarbonisation (NEYPED) Programme creating
Renewables specialists Locogen and hydrogen experts Logan Energy are welcoming the news that planning permission has been granted for their wind turbine and electrolyser project at Arbikie Distillery near Montrose. The development will enable the distillery to power its operations from environmentally-sustainable green hydrogen – that is hydrogen created using renewable electricity from the wind
There is much reporting, quite rightly, on the terrible impact increasing energy prices are having on domestic households. On 1 October the price cap is expected to rise to around £3,600 and further rises in January could see average annual energy bills hot £4,200 next year. This is an extraordinary increase on the £1,400 cap